helloo helooo just take a look at my previous entry,friggin 2012 eh! its been 1 year and a few mnths that i left this blog rusty and un-updated. hahahaha. so since my macbook its just beside me now so why not just log in to blogger(suprisingly i can still log in cos i thought ive forgotton the password lol) and just type a few sentence here.


sooo whats up? sooo many things that has been going on. i dont even know where to start. 1 year plus is a very long time and ya not to mention life events,happy sad moments.

i lost my grandfather a few mnths back due to pneumonia and it still upsets me cos he's a very very special person.that kindda affect me deep down badly.

now my grandma is diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma cancer.it was just 5 mnths ago when she stayed over at my house,she looks so hyper and cheerful i even recorded that precious moment on my phone,now everything has changed,she became weak, her heads not as high up just like before and she always has trouble getting up,guess the whole cancer cells has invaded the whole of her organs and lynph noded. damn u cancer i really wished someone wud create an antidote to cure that deadly disease. never the less,what happened has already happen,its all in god's hand. the doctor even told us to be prepared. she will just go. :(

sighs i dont wana dwell so much bout that matter,life still must carry on.

things with me and the bf(fiance) was pretty much ok.arguments do happened but hey thats all part of a rship rite.. thanks for the ted baker and manhattan bag btw ya. totally appreciate it.

friends? we're still in contact.just tat one particular fren who i assume decided to ditch me aside after he found a new gf,anw im not gona go on and talk bout that fren. if he's happy then i shud be happy also for him.just slighty disappointed .

ok my few sentence turns out to more than that. i shall stop here cos my batt's running low,i shall blog again if i have the time.

adioss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.