hello again.its march and yes i will say it again,time really flies.life is too short dats why i decided to post sumtin here after so long cos i dont wanna live tis life full of regrets.

so many things happened and im unsure where to start.
should i say that one of the best friend decided not to be friends with me anymore.well she said in her twitter that "u used to be someone i used to know" obviously its reffering to me rite?
haiz.seriously i dont even know how and why the argument started.ur msg stated that i treat you and the rest like dogs?that sentence really hurt me alot.before that i appologised to her saying that im sorry for whatever but her reply was so negative and really condemn me alot.
:(( so i did not reply her back.i was too hurt,speechless disappointed.
well i already did my part.since she already "wash her hands off me" i shall rest my case and i shall not say anymore.totally heartbreaking:(
-i shall walk away frm all of u if u think im no good or treat u guys like dogs.its really weird cos my so called slightest mistake on u seems so big to u and the rest but for that one little kindness that i did u dont even appreciate it at all..:(that really made me sad.

soo moving on...the bf bought for me a macbook!and also nikon digicam.im so happy for that.
and yest he bought me a baby g watch.thank u so much sayang.atleast im glad i have a bf that appreciate me and ampaered me with all the stuffs.therefore i thank god for that:)

ok i shall stop here its getting late and i need to work tmr..nitesssss!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.