past 3 weeks

attachment gonna start soon and im so not looking forward..
ive been slacking at home most of the time doing noting..
sleep on my bed..staring at the walls..

there was this once im so damn bored i took a pen and scribble on my hand.
haaa.nila dnamekan takde keje..






yeah i remembered back in sec school i always drew on my hand..
ouh not the one like above just a simple heart shape or u noe those smaller ones.

maybe thats the reason why my o levels result sucked big time.
nvr pay attention in class.

haha.

i noe ive been abandoning my blog fo the past weeks..
its just that im more active on twitter now.
but now worries i will continue update weneva i have the mood..

ive not been meeting my bf for some time now.
i think he dont miss that much just like i do:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.