he picked me up frm werk.:)

finally one week of attachment is over.
haaa.9 more weeeks to suffer..

anw to think bout it again,my new lecturer was not bad though..
she helped me alot when doing ECG on patient which is a good thing laa.. so yaa..
back to my title above,as usual we;ve been having a couple of arguments the past few days..
like f..

so he managed to made ammendments like wat he said to me on the phone just now..
met up after werk and had late lunch at al-ameen makan house and for the first time i had naan.

sedap giler seh sampai tak leh masok lagi..hahhaa.
the stretch of makan places along clementi road there was not bad,not forgetting the nasi lemak we had quite a number of times..yummmyyyyy..

we're on the phone just now and he said lots of the sweet of all the sweetest things on earth and its making me hard to believe..haaa..so yar...

.

md asri,kite sayang awak tau,takmu uat kite nanges lagi k..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.