sch's life.

im all alone in the school library,
i dont even now why im here in the first place.
since ive got noting to do,i mite as well update sumtin here.

haiz.
haiz.
haiz.

ok stop it,
dont even wanna think bout it again cos everytime i think bout it my mind go crazy and the brain can blast into tiny little particles.

haa.

so how was my presentation?
haaaaaaahaa.

okla..not to boast but my skills of presentin in front of the class improves,
no more stuttering,no more catching my breath,no more shivvering.
way to go.

well tis is my personal opinion la.

exams next week and i still havent revise for it yet.
damnnn.
gonna finish up my past year exams paper tis weekend.
and also to clean up my messssyness room.


ok i dono wat else to type here.
ZzzZzzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.