exams bluee.

the past few days before exams was the most hectic time i ever had,not forgetting preparation of hari raya..
so i reali had no time to even on the comp.

well..raya was finee..
will uploads the pics soon..
cos there's like more than 20 pics needed to upload.
so gonaa take some time yar.

so yesssaa exams are finally over and mind you last min studying is not a very good idea and i totally regret cos i didnt start my revision early..toobad for me..

and yes as u can see below,btw thats not me,its my second sis menyibok je posing..
my notes all over my bed,memorising and writing all the notes..

can say i even slept with the notes.haaa.serious..


but alhamdulilah,everything went well after the exams..so yaynesss..
just for a few MCQ qns main hetam aje..
and ya..

3 more months and im so gonna graduate..hw time realli flies..
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.