today.

well..well..its my 600th entry hahah!
didnt thought i would actually write up to more than 500 entries within 5 years..

maybe i shud target and hit 1000th entry.hahahhaaa.
depends la if i have the precious time to update.

so ya..

thanks to those who compliment my skin.
heee.love it..

today?
went pretty well..head to woodlands regional library,
met up bf after that.
yeahyeah..i was like very the slackish giler nak mampos.
track pants plus i p zone shirt and slippers.

hahaa..very lazy to wear nice nice clothes la..
ni sume ikot mood..kankan..

hehee.suddenly i bumped into sabrena and maz,punyela terkejot giler.
ni part aku malu sikit..
wen i saw them they wore like jeans and yeah nice tops,of cosla im like shitsss,they're my school frens and wen they saw me dressed up like dat,confirmla mesti drg ingatkan aku ni selekeh mcm minah nk g pasar..hahahhaaa
takpelaa..

.hahaha,gasakla ape org nak ckp.

so me and bf wasnt really in good terms,he's mad and im mad..both mad at each other for some stupid reasons,but we managed to overcome it for nw.

anw,,
we had a good talk on the phone reminiscing those times where he wud sent me back,lepak kat bawah blk story telling..hahaa.swee kapeer..

oklaa..
guess i shud proceed with my project nw.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.