streesss

im in the middle of doing my psychiatric project.sooo much for a 2 week holiday wen we're suppose to finish all the projects.

haaaizzz..

so ya.
it sucks,,but do i hav a freaking choice?
nah.

well..
ive been very sick the past few days and this cough dont seem to be nice to me.
been waking up in the middle of the night coughing my hearts out.
my god now i noe hw my bf felt wen he has his cough last time.

had mee soto for break fast.
and ya my appetite was nt that big due to the cough and ive been drinking plain water eversince.


btw i passed my cpr test.
alhamdulilah,
even though i flunked my first attempt for the theory test i managed to do well on the first attempt for practical on the one man cpr chest compression and rescuers breath.

yeaaasssssaa.i made it.

thanks to bf for supporting me all this while and he helped me alot in this project,finding pictures and other relevant stuffs.
thanks so much hun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.