the change

so waddup yaw.ive changed my blogskinssss..
heee..wanted to actualy continue doing my project but nahhh..kindda boring u noe.so yeah i surf around finding new skins and i found this one.



and because he said im beautiful all the time..
i dont believe it..

huney,
,im just a normal gerl and pls la im nt that pretty compared to other gerls out there.
im fat for god's sake!

well...he keeps praising me every now n then i find it kindda iritating.haa.bleh gituk ek....
masok telinge kiri kuar telinge kanan,,
hehehe.sweet talker..

anw bf bought a pair of new specs for himself.

im so loving it....!!
makes u look younger tau!!serious...hehehehee

the look...of love....is in..your eyes......

cehdebahhh.

so ya notice my linkage,its lesser nw,cause when i click on their url,my frens,aquaintances,mates..wateva u called them,it states there,"Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist."so why bother keeping them

so yar..guess 'll be continuing my project tmr la..hee.nytesss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.