the almost break up,

it was at harbour front and we decided to settle it once and for all.
i was really frustrated wit him.

and ya he keep on saying sorry and yadiyadiya...

i wanna leave him and go wit dat new guy but den again.i still love my asri.

like they say love is blind.
it overcomes everytin.

but still i hav to be stern,and ya i walk away,

well i cud see in his eyes,the tears but u noe being the man,the ego in them..they wudnt want to show that they actually cried in front of us girls.


so ya.guesss its over.







well...not yet..he said he learnt his lesson and wudnt want to neglect me ever again.so ya better keep ur words,or else u noe the consequences later on..



nanti aru nak menyesal.
so better treat me right k huney.

it takes two hands to clap.


anw i wanna thank ruhainah for being there wen that guy whom i called boyfriend wudnt wanna see me cause of his selfishness. n thanks for consoling me,cheering me up. dowanna lose a dear feen like u k rin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.