mymy, how long has it been .. me not updating tis blog of mine..
well im ssoo sorry for ditching you tis past few days..

its just that



firstly-mother took out the wire that connects the modem so its hard for me to get connection therefore i dont really hav much time to update except tweeting and fb-ing.

secondly-it was my dad's bdae on 11 june and we went to sakura to celebrate.
we step in and its like ok are we suppose to wait for the food to come to us or we come to the food.
mcm selenger seh.hahaaaz.

thirdly-its the sch hols and im reaallly stuck at home doing noting.
tell me wat am i suppose to do besides sleeping.eating and watching tv?

fourthly-hw to go out when im freaking broke and i hav to beg frm someone the cash needed.so pathetic i know.

fifthly-i forgot im also doing most of the housewerk at home.sheeesss.cooking,washing,sweeping..all the i-n-g thing

sixthly-im supposed to go wild2 wet with the cp mates but was called off last min.in the end i met up with my sec sch mate fizah to catch the movie killers awesomeeee.


and lastly i cudnt upload all the pics takenduring the days wen im out.
fcuk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.