yess finally after so long hours of editing, ive changed the layout of my blog.

i so loving it.
but there's only one problem,
no date and time link bar.
sheeeshhhtssss.
why didnt i notice before using this template man.
ok moral of the story look closely before choosing.
hahaa.

so ya.
i hav no choice but to state the date and time at each entry.

wahlau so leceh man.
nvmd.

so it was vesak day yest,
went out with the family to hav a very big and fufilling breakfast which cost more than 40 bucks at KFC.
biaselah.
we hav a big family.bnyk mulut nak makan.


after that visit my grandma.
catch up with mak long.
and seeing my grandma's cute face really enlightens my day.

and ya.
huney,
seriously ive got nothing left to say.
haizzz.
might as well keep quiet and dont say anyting.


okla.
im tired areadi.
daaaa

ouh ya,today's date is29/5/10@ 5.07pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.