u noe im still quite unhappy on my missing posts.
like wtf..its like half of my life fly out the window..

well..
nvmd lets start anew shall we?
so my 2 weeks of children posting is over.

wat an experience.
i like the nursery ward combine together with women;s ward.
get to feed those new born babies,bath them and carry them.
they were very small and fragile.
cute of course.

but the part i hate most wen they cry and cry.
its kindda annoying actually.

i got a chance to watch a baby being delivered.
wow.
my gosh.
very traumatised at first,
the baby head went out first and then the body and the hands and legs.
there were lots of blood..

i partnered with sulastri and the most scary part wen the doctor stitch back the vagina.
sulastri bite my shoulder and i pulled her shirt until it almost got torn.
sheessshh..

im like thinking twice wether to get pregnant or not.
the pushing,the pain..







but still i enjoyed the posting..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.