i noe people might say that im weak or wat so ever but it still remain the same that i am who iam.

they can say wateva but i noe im strong deep down.

that why our relationship of one year 5 months still holding on just like a skyscraper reaching up to the clouds.

no matter wat type of typhoon or tsunami hits us,we fall..we get back together and start picking up the pieces that is broken.

anger might hit me,devastation..heartbroken..
but me being who i am will still hav the peservarance to kip holding on...
patience is the key...


dats why huney ure so damn lucky to hav a girlfren like me..
not to boast,but it is the fact..

love you :)

ps,the way u pujok me on the phone by asking me to look at the moon together was a sweet one.

you are so close yet so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.