10 things that happened the past few weeks.
1)i noe i kindda left my bloggie here un-updated.so sorry.
well..basically,i got noting to write.life still remain the same.
2)wake up ..clean hse,eat..sleep again.. watch tv,cook sumting before mother start to nag.,watch tv again..sleep..and it goes on and on..
3)my results?yeah,sucks.was hoping to get an A,but i get B for bio.not to mention GPA.
4)been crying the past few days,the heart feel like tearing apart.
5)as usual broke as ever with no cash,okla a few dollars inside my wallet.not up to 10 bucks ok.i noe its pathetic.
6)been sleeping late,and due to that unwelcome headache hits the brain.
7)ouh ya slept late mostly due to watching the series flashforward.guess im hooked to it.
8)keep craving to eat nice yummy food,which i nvr get to taste my entire life.
9)as mention earlier,i cried due to the usual argument BUT STILL,i love my embek k.who is my boyfriend of coz.benci tetap sayang.
10)i miss my galfrenssssssssss!!



anw,the pics taken below was like a year ago at marrina barrage. and rose just uploaded it at fb .thx ek.haha

frens since sec sch.

boifie said i looked decent.hahhahahaaa
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.