yest sucks.
i hate her.
she was so fucking mean.
gosh.
PMS kape siak.
or jgn2 tak dapat semalamnye..
hahahaaa.

well wateva it is,
its ok,
i screwed up.
there's always the retest rite.
look on the bright side k.
haiz,still abit of disappointment.

thank god boifie picked me up yest,
he was there to cheered me up.
and not to think bout it too much.

head to parkway parade.
it was in the afternoon dat finally i ate something.
famous amos is wat boifie bought for me firstly.
my favourite.

banquet was the next stop for our proper lunch.
he had chicken rice and i,seafood horfun.
he snapped the pics below.
sempat ek posing aku.ish2





sibuk jela bdak2 kat blakang tuu

jambu tak?hahaha perasan siak aku.


slurpyyy slurp..

and u noe wat happened next?
suddenly my tummy felt uncomfortable.
i wanna throw up.
and yes i did.

ish2.the effect of having lunch on an empty stomach.
bloated.

so took the bus,
stopped by kfc at kallang.
boified shared his stories playing soccer wit his mates there.
very nice place.

so took another bus.
alighted at tiong bahru.
and head back home.
was a tiring day for me.

imaginela.who wud want to wake up 5 in the morning on a saturday?
so ya.bit devastating after the phase test
but still had fun especially wen my asri was around.

ouh ya,
geron test tmr.still havent study.
habesla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.