its a saturday,
and im dead stuck bored at home.

btw boifie shud picked me up at sch yest.finished class at 1030
call and call.
still sleeping.

wahlau.
ok nvmd.
waited at tamp library
for an hour,
called again still no answer.

by that time i was super duper pissed.
tears in my eyes,but i sucked it in.

so i walked off,
i saw tis familiar person.
it was don!!
my gosh i miss that guy so much.
he in his army uniform.

hahaa.thank god he accompanied in the train half way journey back.
initially wanna go lepak just like the good old days,
den i saw 2 missed calls.
was frm him.

"baby,u kat mane?i aru bangon seh.
angkat my call plz baby"?

yelah tuu.

yadiyadiyaaaaaa.
he asked to meet at wdlands.
say goodbye to don.

again waited for 2 hrs plus.
serios bleh jadi giler.

tapi sayang nye pasal snggop tunggu.
i broke the record of waiting.
the last time i waited for a fren.
it was 2 hrs.

i cried like mad.
who likes to wait?
tis time?it was 4 hrs.

he reached causeway at 230.
baik kan.
well..
wateva it is,
we head to amk.

wanted to but a necklace with my name pendant on it,
my classmate wanted to giv a a discount,
but boifie dont reaally hav much cash.
so sad :(

yadiayaa.
ate at LJS.
and head back home.

U MANE PIC SUME?
TAK UPLOAD SEHHH.
HMPHZ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.