remember those days.



if ure wondering who's the gal beside me,
she's my fren la.like duh.

her name is syakila.
or short syasha.

haaa.
been ages since we last met.
even thought we're in the same sch.
but its so hard to see her ard in campus.
she's in beauty therapy btw.

and wen we met that day.
its like so many stories we wanted to share.

funny how we used to hate each other coz of one guy.
hahahaha.sampai gado kat lakeside sume.
kekek la.

suddenly i miss the frens dat i uset to go lepak-ing wit in the past wen i was in ite clementi.
miss the moments la.
we made so much noise under the void deck.
until the police came,kena sceen.hahahahhaa

esp the past where they sabo me by throwing powder at me during my 20th bdae.
jahat la krg.

27/10/07

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.