brand new 2010

welcoming the brand new year 2010.
well..im not that party type of person so i dont really go to those countdown held.

hahaha.
so that day spent quality time wit the family.
had bfast at kfc.our favourite.
and u noe,an incident happened .
i was carrying the tray of 6 cup of tea frm the counter.
and then it fell and my jeans got wet.

and gosh,it was hot sia.
lucky i didint really get my feet scalded.

so after the yummy bfast,
went to my aunt's hse at yew tee,
temporarily hse for them to stay before they move back to their hse at wdlands.

and i saw my abg sdare,
abg ayim,
its been so long since i last met him after he married to a msian gal.
so ya talked for awhile,
btw he was also a former shuqunite,same sec sch as me.

and ya..
they lived on the 16th floor..
wow..
the view frm the top was spectacular,can even see our neighbour across the sea.
it was much clearer wen we used the binoculars my uncle had.
tall buildings ,istana,mosque at jb.
amazing.






one big family.

2nd and 4th sis

3rd sis and me.

the view frm 16th floor.i so love the view.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.