stars shining in the sky

i was tossing and turning on my bed..
staring at the wall..arms on my cheecks..
look up the ceiling.

why?
simply cause i was freaking worried dat he didnt reply my msges or called.
i dialled him after 3 or 4 times like finally he picked up.with his sleepy voice he said he fell asleep.
ayooo wat the tuttttt.uat org risau je.

so its like im blogging now almost 3 in the morning.trying to type slowly and quiently like a mouse so that the mum and dad wont be awake and nagg for using the comp late at nite.
haaaa..anw...frm here i can hear dad snoring.ish2

been so long since i blog at this hour.
u ah nie,uat org tak leh tdo.
i looked out the window just now and opposite my block i saw mcd delivery man.
made me feel famished.

ish2 mcm mane tak maken gemok..
asyek menyekik je aku.
apa mau jadik.....



btw attachments over babey.
yesaaa..dont have to see all of their faces anymore.
arrogant people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.