hopes and wishes.

dear god,
for the past 365 days plus 21 years of my life,im not the gerl dat i used to be.been a very badbad person.regardless of wateva i idid in the past,i wud sit down and think bout the mistakes ive made.isit really worth it?the feeling of guilt and regret keep lingering in my mind.
but then again,i realised i grew stronger after those mistakes.differentiate between right and wrong.i noe i cant blame myself wen emotions took control.things i didnt expect to happen just happened in a blink of an eye.i anticipate such things will happen again sooner or later.

dear god,
im trying my best to be a filial daughter.i noe i did lots of things dat i didnt meant to hurt my parents.all the shouting back,the laziness and the stubborness.wat am i thinking?i dont want my son or daughter to do the same to me.

dear god,
i noe my sisters and bro can be so annoying at times.their attitude towards me sumtimes,omg.
but still,i wanna be the best sis to them,try not to be mean or selfish to them.we live together under the same roof.happy sad,we shall go through it together.

dear god.
im thankful for the past one year i met someone.didnt thought that he wud be the one for me to share the love and concerns.total jerk i used to called him two years ago.but now he's the one who had been enduring my shit.and ya i can be a total pain in the arse.but he still hold on.guess our love is strong rite hun?:)

dear god,
2010 is approaching in less than 12 hrs.i pray long live to me and my beloved family,my cousins, my best frens, frens,classmates,colleagues and lastly my huney, muhammad asri othman.challenges ahead i hope you could guide me along.make me strong.kick away all those negative thoughts frm me.and stop being pessimestic..i dont want to give up or to give in.i hope you could make my prayers a reality.

amin ya rabal alamin.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.