the special gift



thankssssss to my dear huney for giving this samsung touch screen SGH F480i phone to me...!
ilove you so much!
wanna know the reason why?
because he's being the most nicest boifren on earth by sacrifing it for me..
wait..if u thing ive been bugging him to buy me a new phone..
u ar so wrong.
he signed up a new line under M1 so that he cud call me everyday for 24 hrs..cool rite??
well the benifits is that if u signed up under m1 u cud call 3 m1 numbers for free.
which includes me....

at first i was reluctant coz he already had his starhub line.but without hesistation,he said..
"dont wori syg..i akan bayar k..u ambik je hp ni..line nye i pakai k baby.."
"abe ur starhub nye line camne?"
"i bayar la syg"he said..

wah.........
den he said take it as our ONE YEAR ANIVESSARY GIFT K BABY
hes so sweet...
but then again he continued.."tapi kite kena budget for our next outing and my pay."
i said"OK HUNEY!"

so we promised to put aside 60 bucks for his pay to pay his both bills.
wow.
muhammad asri othman thanks again huney.
LOVEYOUYOUYOU!!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.