golden age.

haa..grandma's in the hse ppl!
yap.my beloved granny who used to take care of me wen i was little.
the one who used to send me to kindergaten..
no matter how i wud cried so loudly not wanting to go sch.
stubborn as ever.

time changed.
eversinced she moved to my aunt hse many years ago,things started to change too.
not used being ard as i grew slowly into my teenage years.
so now its my turn to take care of her.
while my aunt is away for her holidays at msia.
and the best thing is that it reminds me doing my attchment at hospital and rehab.
taking care of elderly..
lucky i already have the basics.




ku dn nenek ku super best!
nenek is cute!

so she'll be sleeping in my room on my bed.
as for me.
on the floor.haiz
okla.
sacrifice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.