back to basics

after awaiting for quite some time,
finally the comp had been fixed,,thanks to second sis yaw.
well..
its been quite some time since i last spent my midnite infront of the comp.
lol.

so how was my last weekend?
BORING!!
cos boifie said he wanted to spent some time wit the family..
yadiyadiyaa...

so sad.
so at home..throwing away some stuffs..
at 2 am in the morning?believe it?
exhausting.
but then again..
i got myself a new addition to my room...






A NEW WARDROBE!
not really new..my kak sdare gave it to us.
i like la..

so..me and the sis spent some time cleaning the room..throwing some of the clothes that cant be worn anymore..and the i came across...

3 singlets...my boifie gave it to me of coz..
army man..


after debating wit sis..finally the new layout of my room..
mum find it awkward.just dont understand her sumtimes.


and u noe wat..
my eyes are starting to shut now.
sleepyy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.