those moments,

as im typing this post,
he's there..
sleeping..
later on..
continue doing his duty..

haiz.
enjoyed the 4 hours spent with him yest.
even though it was a short one.
i really had fun.

yeah the morning was a spoilt one but as the time ticked sec by sec mins by mins and hours by hours,i realised that he need to booked in camp by 5.


so had an outing to west coast park
we enjoyed ourselves.
climbing the spider web thingy and the mini flying fox.
den as we were about to hav lunch(takeaway nasi lemak)
boifie went down to the water breaker to wash his legs due to the muds and the sand.
den he slowly slipped and almost fell into the sea.
U NI!!!!CEPAT NAIK LA!!
ayo i totally freaked out and began to panick.
lucky he didnt get into the water
his feet and fingers had cut due to the slippery rocks.
you ni......
lain kali please la.
made me scared only.


If Im your girlfriend,
I'll be there for you, if somebody hurts you..
even if that somebody is me.
Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be..
And so I put this on my life,
Nobody or nothing will ever come between us
And I promise I'll give my life,
my love and my trust if youre my boyfriend..
The air that I breathe in, all that I believe in
I promise I'll give my life..
my love and my trust cause you are my boyfriend
..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.