one day a girl feels happy.


below are some random pics.im gonna explain briefly bout them ya.




tis was taken at je library,was supposed to be doin my assignment but ended up writing on his shoes.LOL

went to botanical gardens on my bdae.he picked me up and suprised me with the ever yummy famous amos cookies.was drizzling later and ya get to see two beautiful swans..veryyy nice scenery..


he treated me to pizza hut later on that evening..and head to e rooftop of orhard central..


yest after deciding where to go,we went airport ate at popeye.fufilling meal..

wanted to upload more pics but aya tis picasa has limited no of pics to be published.dammit.
but nvmd.
enjoyed all those moments la hun..
and im loving it!
muacksz
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.