its all about you.

huney,
i enjoyed every single second spent with you.
those precious moment we had.
the outings,picking me up frm werk.

those craziness we had especially wen we're in the train.
u travel all the way frm the east all the way to the west just to meet me.
u even wanted to see me after u finished camp despite the training and the tiredness u had.

u sacrificed alot for me.u shower me all the love and concern.
each time our eyes met,ur natural brown eyes glowed like a diamond.
ur personality really enlightens my day.

remember on our 10 monthsary we sat down at pioneer and we talked and talked like nobody business.?
i miss that huney.

now ure off for ur bacinet for two months,im so gonna miss doin all that things with you.
being with you by my side.
its not the same.
yes ive experienced it before during the days when u had the semb warve.
but still.there will be times dat i wud just break down and cry.

so hold me close,
say the three words that u used to do.
and u make my life worthwhile,
its all about you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.