another round of suprise.

now tell me which guy wud sacrifice his time to travel all the way frm the eastern side of tis small island we're living at,to the western side?
MY BOIFIE WUD!
haaa.

seriously to the max i dint expect him to come over and fetch me tautau.
and den a couple,in fact its more than that he wud gave me a suprise visit at my werking place.
so sweeeeeettttt kan?
and he told me tis,
"u,i rindu u tau,kalau u tgl kat johor,seberang tambak ke, pon i sanggop sewa ruma n den jumpe u.."
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!biar btol u?haha..

and after that had supper at takeaway b.lay intchange,
we ate under the blk.
and den he missed the last train.
u ni,

so i asked him to come back.
i throw my atm card frm my window so that he cud take a cab home.
he wanted to stay,asked me to go down for a while but me being the understanding gf asked him to go home and rest.

before he went off,we ended up throwing pieces of notes cause my window is nearby my mum's bedroom window and i dont want him to talk so loudly
.

so ya kindda funny wen kite campak2 paper note tu..hahah.
thank god im staying in the second floor.imagine its the fith or 8th floor,sampai nari tak game.
hahahaha!

u,i taknk u naik bus sampai bedok,pastu u jln all the way to tamp.
tak betol kan?nanti u saket sape susah?i jgak...


seriously,i love my boifren alots.
the only guy that can tollerate my crankiness,,fussiness and other ness that leads to it.
and ya i noe sumtimes i can be like a total pain in the arse everytime we had an argument.
but still u keep holding strong.ur love nvr fade kankankankankan hun,?hee

thanks again for the suprise.
loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.