nervousness,,lerthagicness,mindless?

damn i'll be werking wit the new manager later on.
malas siak aku.
bencibencibenci!

haiz.dono wats wrong wit me.
wat am i even thinking?
am i in the right path.
its like suddenly the thought just came rushing into this puny brain of mine.

and den yest i had tis bad headaches which seriously hurts like fuck.
and i really felt like taking a knife and cut it in half.
so that all the blood will be gooshing out frm the brain and the brain .....
ewwwww,disgusting siak aku.kk.stop it.

back to the thought i was talking earlier on,
aku seriously tak tau ah bebs.
haiz.
shud i?
or shudnt i?
the feeling its like disappearing slowly without me knowing it sumtimes.

ah,fuck it la.dowant stress myself over tis.

and tmr my exam result.
plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls hopefully a b tis time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.