meet the parents session.


wow.i woke up early today.
830am!haa.okla .not as early as 6 of coz.
and guess wat i did after that?
i cleaned the living room and the kitchen.ha!
isint dat an achievement for me??
wahh.
nola i mean usualyy wen i woke up,i wud sit my butt infront of the comp,but today,not!
haaa.

so yest boifie came over my hse.
was supposed to be cooking maggi cause he wanted me to cooked for him but the mother insisted to to have chicken rice instead.
haa.
kecian u mcm2 ujian diberi yer.
but he stayed strong.
and congtrats.
u made it half way through ya!
but still hun,u need to learn more tau.

so ya later on that nite,
went out kfc to celebrate the 4th sis and bro bdae.
he followed. and ya he enjoyed meeting and goin out wit my family.







hun,remember ur vow tau.
be a gd boi for me k?
luvluvluv u!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.