rope climbing just now..
haaaa...

mcm soyal.

and i was being asked to go last..
cause of my asthma.
the instructor said that it might attacked when im in the middle of the rope.
before that of coz damn nervous.
haaa.

some cheering goin on from deep down below.
oh my god the wind blew and teh ropes plus the cable wire started to move very shakily..
"mak aku takot!"

"go fiqah!"
"cmon fiq,takmo tgok bawa!"
some of the voices i cud hear.
and ya..they even shouted my boifie's name..
asri!asri!
wal asri..inalinsana...
boleh gituk main name matair aku.
haaa..

but overall it was one hell of an experience.
manage to overcome the fear of heights.

behavioural science class test tmr.
wish me all the best ppl.
haa..even without studying..

ps-boifie updated his blog after so long of hm.m.. hiatus?
haaaa..
go see k..

can i just sleep for awhile?
sleepy ah..ZzzZZzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.