once agin my peaceful sleep was disturbed by a group of ppl making a lot of noise infront of my block here.
and i was so fucked up,i open my window and i shouted shut up from the top of my lungs.

and ya.its either they were too noisy that they cudnt hear or they simply cudnt be bothered.
i mean cmonla if u wanna make a suprise bdae party or wat,its not the right place sia.
its disturbing all the residents here.

bodo nak mapos siak.

and ya they continued making all those stupid noises and my second sis suggested to call police.
she said its disturbing and its like a public nuiscance for us.

and dats wat i did.

I CALL 999 for the first time.haaa
okla.no big deal.

but seriously all those ppl were like too much.
and now i lost my atleast 2 hrs of sleep.
so unreasonable.

10 to 5 later.

-sengaja hadirmu inginku duga,
tak terlintas fikiran utk mencuriga cimta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.