frm JW to JW1

the day really sucks big time for me.
and seriously honestly speaking i dont like or shud i say i hate werking somewhere where i dont feel belonged with.

and ya i really perspire my whole time there,
and worst of all i was asked to collect some stocks frm VC,
mcm sial.
i reached there getting ready to collect and quickly get my arse out frm there but miraculasly(i dont even noe wat word im typing here due to my anger.)the manager there still havent prepare the things.
tak ke pandai tu.
and ya she sked me to find the stocks.
dgr2 kedai situ kecik pe.
luckily the supervisor came to my rescue.

and ya.
i noticed there were lots of guys werking there.
ish..sempat plak aku cuci matee..opsss..

ok back to my story,
i was so super duper tired,
carrying 3 big bags all the way back.
and wen i reached b.lay i flagged a cab and ya.
back to square 1.

and seriously i wanted to withdraw some cash,
to my suprise the queue was like so freaking long until it reaches prime suprmarket.
ni da mcm zaman nak beratur bli hello kitty seh.
haaaa.
and most of them were abangla.(ah-banglah)

ish..
da mcm port drg daa.
pengsan.
abe suke stare2.
aku korek biji mate korang aru tau.

aku tau la aku lawa,takyah nak tengok2.
haa!!menyampah cik fiqah oii..
kla..

done with typing many2 areadi.

btw i changed the layout coz there were problems in the previous skin.
i noe its simple but hey aku takde mase la nk carik lawa2 punye.
and ya i wrote a title at the beginning of every post so dat all of u wont get confuse oraits?
ok?
oraits?
i say ok.
u say oraits.
u say oraits i say ok.
ok aku mrepek oraits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.