this week..

mon..

swear to u tat my whole body was like aching and i really felt lethargic to go school.
so damn tired.but that evening went to safra jurong wit boifie.very nice place.
and out of the sudden.the asthma attacked.lucky i was with boifie..and with the help of two security guards.managed to somehow ease the asthma.but it got worst.flaaged a cab and went home.thanks mr security guards.and boifie of course.

tues
went to sch as per normal..so far nothing happened..lessons as usual...bla..bla..bla..

wed.
the body started to feel the ache again.and the asthma attacked ..tis time wit the flu.called ms rafika,told her im gonna get mc.went to poly with lil sis fatin cause her temp is high.

before that boifie called.he was coughing and telling me he's not feeling well..met up..at imm..and these few days i dont noe why i kept venting my anger at him.
cranky always.upset over small lil things. he being the patient boiren tried to cool me down but i pushed him away..he gave up and walked off.
i just sat outside imm.crying.den a voice within me said wat the freking hell am i doin here sitting wen i noe i shud be wit him showering my care and concern for him knowing dat he's sick.

i ran like a mad dog chassing after him all the way frm imm to je.
and wen i approached him i quickly hugg him telling how sorry i am.

i was so selfish.

we make up.he said sorry too and didnt expect that i wud run after him.haa..despite me being sick also.

took 99 home and suddenly the feeling of playing pool strucked me.even though both of us were not feeling well..haaa.
went to safra jurong played 3 games.
guess who's the champion??
me of course..
tu pon aku bnyk kelong..main tolak bola masok lobang je.

he wanted to go back cause he copmpained of headachness.but i told him i still wanna spent time with him.
yayaaa...
head back to jp..lalala..sumtin happened.
just because of a harmless question
but to me it makes me think that he dont noe me..ok..donwana go into details.

den again after that arguments.
he cried.for the first time.
kla not first but second time.tis time his whole face was red.and he was coughing.
"u tau tak im hurt?"
"pasal roti kaya pon u nak merajok.u pkirla.."
'i bnyk bersabar klau da kena laki lain drg da angkat kaki jalan u.but im still herE sayang cause I LOVE U"

seeing him like dat makes me realise
OH MY GOD WAT TYPE OF GALFREN AM I??!
IVE NOT BEEN UNDERSTANDING AT TIMES FOR THE PAST 7 MONTHS WITH HIM.
SHIT.

HUNEY.IM SUCH A SELFISH GALFEN.
I ADMIT THAT.
but he still didnt walk off.
kept telling me how much he love me.
haiz.

sumtimes i just hate myself.

today

mc asthma.dint go school
da tkde mood nak type lag.


just hatemyselfhatemyselfhatemyself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.