cp frens@ vivo.


helo my dear bloggie.

im all alone nw .

feels so bored.

haaaa.

anw school will resume back tmr.

oh my gosh.

can the hols be extended?

haaaaaa..



so the new hp.

okla.

boifie was jealous i got a new hp for myself!

hahaa..too bad huney..



anw i treat myself to coffee bean a few days ago.

like finally after 21 years i get to taste the heavenly double chocalate blended.

yummy!!!

seriously ive never tried coffee bean or starbucks before.

just a sip or two if any of my friends bought it..

haaa.









yummy!




boifie tk abes2 nk ambek gambar org




sempat tepi jln pose



another cople watch!nice kankankan.






tis is wit the flash on.




tengok ah org nga sibok mkn sempat petik







tgkla muke aku yang kena sunburn







heheheeeee








he shot.









another shot.




think theres sumtin wrong wit the camera i cant upload the pics during the CP outing.
nvmdla next time den.
MALAS SIAK AKU NAK GOSOK UNIFORM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.