just reached home.
yesaaaa..5 days of attachment at yishun poly is finally over.
learnt alot of new stuff..

so its back to nuh again next week.
and tis time its gonna be very busy..

anw.
i was walking otw back at yishun interchange suddenly tis young lady approached me.
she-"wats ur age?"
me-"21"
she-"wah u very cantik and ur face all very pretty"
me-"erm ok"
she-"u got boyfren rite?ur boifren sure hansome wan"
she-"we are offering tis promotion of spa massage and slimming...."

i was like wateva shit dat is..and she suddenly pulled me to her booth and started to so called force me to buy all those stuff..

and she began harrasing.

she-"ok nvmd if u dont have money can deposit 10 dolars."
me-"sorry i dont want ah,no money"
she-"faster give me 10 dollars faster!"
i was horrified by her reactions
eh hello,i said no means no la.
why force sia.
bodo pe?

for almost 20 yrs of my live nvr once i met annoying rude forcing type of person.
its so damn rude.
made my blood go upstairs only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.