just now.

woke up at 5am.

courtesy of boifie for the wake up kol.



at werk.

was in team A again with khai.

haa.

as usual sponging for them.

one of the patient,played with the call bell..

haaa.she's like so damn cute seh.

den she played with the bed controller by pressing up and down.

aunty..funny ah u..



later.

met up wit the boifie.

went to holland v.

one of the places we've been before we were together.

ended up eating at ljs jp instead.

again it happened.

huney..huney bile nak berubah yer.



anw,the pic below is a view of ntu frm 12 floor on my block.nice rite??haaa





focus on the clouds.dams its nice.



yest.

met up wit boifie after werking at watson.

i forgot to bring xtra clothes so ended up wearing his shirt.

haaa.











huney,u always like to close ur eyes tau bile ambek gambar.




ya dats his polo shirt.fits me nicely.





so tired now.
tmr morning shift again,planning to werk at watson.


and guess wat??????????


i can only get my nuh pay after my attachment is over which is after 3 months.


mangkok btol!


how to survive.


haiz thank god ive got back up werking at watson.


klau tak pokai gilerr la gue.

huney..huney..huney..
You make me so hot..
Make me wanna drop..
It's so ridiculous..
I cant barely stop..
I cant hardly breathe..
You make me wanna scream..
You're so fabulous..You're so good to me baby, baby...
love u lots muhammad asri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.