it feels weird.
cause i myself cant believe dat im in a rship wit HIM.

yeah HIM.
actually i get to knoe HIM frm my second sis.
and also dat ex of mine.
they were friends.

sis and HIM were in tis blog camp thingy.
so ya,
we msn each other.

decided to meet up.
i still remember the place at causeway point.
oraits,so dats HIM.

den something happened.
blahblahblah..

and then he remain silent.
we wud chat.
only occasionally at msn,
pretend noting happened.

two years later.
august 2008,he called me.
asked me out during national day,
but cant make it.

november2008.
we met up like after so long.
during my lunch break at watson,he gave me tis perlini silver necklace for my bdae.
i was like ok.
dont tell me u're gonna run again after mitting me dat day.
i was wrong.


so me and HIM.
went out to places.
and he confessed his feelings.

i was reluctant at first.
den again things happened.
so ya me and HIM decided to called it official.
he brought me to his hse,introduce to his parents.
*******

seriously its unbelievable.
me and HIM are together now.
me and HIM loving each other
me and HIM happily together.

love u lots hun:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.