hello again.

hahahahahaa..

me blogging..

suprised?

even i myself am suprised..lol..

new internet service under starhub service now..

so..yay..

a chance to update tiz rusty blog of mine..kahkah...



so how's life...?

hmmph..like wat they said..

full of ups and down..

haiz..



so its the second week of attachment.

at nuh..ward-(im not gonna mention it here..)

so far so good.
okla..
lots of experience handling patients..
the young and the old..
but mostly the old ones la cause they are the one who needs more care.

im so glad dat i didnt sign the form to withdraw from my course.
cause seriously on that first week,i did not attend the first day of my clinical posting.
i went to school,the section head talked and adviced me not to give up easily.
for those of u who knew me,im the type dat easily give up and get demoralised over small things ya.

but nvmd.
i will keep holding strong.
i noe there are ppl out there who dislike me.
like wat my bf said.
if everyone loves and like each other in this world,there wont be war goin on here and there..
so ya..heck care all that fucking shit

haaa.been meeting the bf quite often these few days.
and during the weekends,accompanied him to his friend's wedding.
so below ar the pics...










ouh ya..at pizza hut..a so called advanced bdae treat frm me to him.heee



at vivo city.haaaa.aku sorang yang smangat pakai baju kurong after the wedding



smangat la plak pakai shades



him .




us.


AND FINALLY!!
A COUPLE WATCH!KAHKAH!
AKU SUKe!!
since my attachment started,ive been getting lazier to werk back at watson.
okla not lazy but more to tiring..
u see la..
if i start my shift at nuh at 1300hrs till2100hrs,hw can i possibly go werk
and vice versa if i start in th morning..I NEED TO WAKE UP AT 5 Am in the morning..
wahhh..den i'll be too exhausted to rush back to watson.
ntahla ek..tgkla..if i can tahan..tahan la...
oklaa.
i tink my blogskin boreds me.will change to a new one soon.
daaaaa darlings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.