finally changed the layout.
sakit kpale aku dbuatnye.
well some ammendments still need to be done.

btw ive created a facebook account.
yay!
haha.
new user so im still abit blur sotong.
tak paham sangat ah.

werk.
very tiring nak mampos
morning shift very busy sia.
tepid sponging,oral toilet..
wah..
lucky am in the same team with khai.
got signature frm staff nurse for embryolic stockings on patiients.
yay!!

patients.
okla
get scolding frm one of them
hmph
ade patot maki aku ngan si devi
kite dala tak tau apape

boifie.
slept under the void deck
did not went to camp after fetching me frm werk yest
in the end lost his wallet
huney,u so very the clever rite
wats the use of carrying a big bag
die2 want to put in the pocket
mane tak aku mengamok

its like a cycle
asyik buat je
aku mendak tau
and it hurts

now.
towel si still wrapped ard my head
did not comb my hair
very lethargic and exhausted
tired..tired..tired!!...

next.
off to rest on my bed.
maybe watch tv
study my theory for vital sign

tmr.
morning shift
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
pnat giler!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.