ok..
maybe i shudnt quit..
wat was i thinking sia??????
tiz is wat i want..
ive been wanting tiz course since like foreva..
i was really upset wen i failed the first interview..
now wen i got it..
i will not let it go..
perseverance..
is all i need..

hopefully action speak louder than words here.
haaaa!

i wanna say my biggest tankiu to khai..
he's taught me bio science yest..
infact the 8 of us studied together at kak rubina's hse..
he taught me cardiovascular..
at first it was really tough to absorb all of it..
but slowly i read and understand...
and i managed to get the whole thingy right into my brain..
so..terime kacih bnyk2 khai. dan yang lain..

so i guess i just keep on holding..
tahan..tahan..tahan...

random pics of us below.




me n mango



dlm klas sempat ambek pic



me mango n zuri





heeee

kla..dats all for today.






frm private to recruit and to be lance corpral..
advance congrats boifie!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.