dear god,
how time flies..
its already 2009..
i noe tiz past years..
i have been a very badbadbad girl..
please forgive all my sins and the wrong things dat i shudnt have done..
all i can say is dat every human is not perfect..
but within that imperfection,lies a spark which make me realise that i am who i am INSIDE..
i will continue to stay strong and have faith in myself..even though i can be weak,gulliable and pesimesstic at times..
please clear all these negative thoughts in my mind..
do give me the encouragement living in this world..
long life FOR ME the love ones..frens and families....

dear god..
please give my boifie the health and long life..
and sucess in everything he does.
hopefully he gets to sign on as a regular with the army and can defend our country with pride..
do give him the self control..as in takmu noti2 slalu tau..(lets just be open)
lastly,
hopefully we can last long.

amin..ya rabal alamin..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.