20 randoms facts bout me..

1)shower with the lights oFF..i dont noe why..
2)i dont like to wait..i will burst into tears if i wait for that particular person for too long..say 1 hr..really..
3)tend to forget where i put my stuff..careless la to be specific..
4)whenever im inside the bus or wherever the place is,after taking out my wallet i always did not zip my bag..
5)very lazyyyyyy..
6)i hate to wash the dishes..
7)mum says i can cook,but yah due to the lazyness attitude i had,i simply dont bother to go to kitchen and ya cook sumtin..
8)I dont eat onions.
9)i like to play ard wit my hair..finding split ends.
10)i get jealous easily..even wit my own siblings..
11)complain..complain..complain is all i ever did..
12)can say im the last min type of gal..like to do things last min..
13)i can be quiet at times but once im in the mood..i LAUGH OUT LOUD..even inside the train.wit my frens la..takkan nk ktawe sorang2 kan..tak btol tu namenye..
14)can be abit blur2 at times..bile sume da tau,aku sorang je yang tak tau..asl?asl?
15)i rather give in and keep quiet to the other party wen there is an argument goin on.
16)okla..im friendly,i talk to everyone..the ppl i know la..takkan la nk bbl ngan strangers..tu lag tak btol..aleh2 je nampak ahpek ni..ckp hi ahpek..haa
17)im very sensitive..i cried over small little things.
18)i love chocolates
19)my thoughts can be pessimestic at times.

and lastly..

20)i like the way i am now.

haaa...
dats all folks..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.