"We are pleased to inform you that you are successful in the interview for the Nursing course."

yesssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
i got into nursing...
shukur alhamdulilah...
i called my sis wen i was in the train wit boifie just now.
asked her to help me check my results in the net..
god i was like screaming and all eyes were on me seh..
mcm tak btol..
well wateva it is..
im glad i got in.
special thanks to boifie..
and those frens who had prayed for me..
thanks alot.


so met up wit the boifie.
he picked me up at werk.
yadiyadiya..
sum things happened..
am not gonna mention it here..

initally the plan was to go vivo city..
and met rose after dat to give her the shades.
tapi aku nye pandai aku tak bawak..
sori beb..
bukan ku sengaje.
heee.

so walked around at vivo..
decided to go henderson waves..
like finally!!!




yess..he bought all of this for me...
and out came a monkey who wanted to menyibok..wanting to steal our food.

the view was superb





yes this is the henderson bridge which connects...i forgot wat road.haa



the structure was very intriguing.
before that we climb the stairs..
very the high..
and now the leg's killing me..
but its very the worth it..
we are done with henderson waves ..
and there's
actually a few more places we plan to go like
-marina barrage
-east coast
-simpang bedok
-siglap
and bnyk lagi la...


syg,
sumtimes argument happened..
but its because of that,
we become close..
i admit wateva i did just now was over the board..
i was obsessed..i wasnt thinking right..i didnt think twice before doing things..
i just dont wanna lose u.
period.

with love,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.