stupid blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why cant i upload all the pics!!!!!!!!
basket sia.

menyampah ah..
tiz is the reason why it makes me so freaking lazy to update.
fuck ah.

and im like so lazy to even on the comp.
but still..
im gona write sumtin here.

met up wit two of my dear galfrens like finally!!
too bad tis damn blogger just couldnt upload the pics that we took..
idioottt...

met up wit rin last week..
and rose two days ago...
did a bit of catching up as usual..

and thx rose for ur so meaningful advice..
hahahhaahha..

hmm..
dala aku pon da tak kuase nk type lagi bnyk2
morning shift tmr...............

if u wanna be with me,
baby there's a price to pay...
im a genie in a bottle..
u gotta rub me the right way..





-too sexy for my love darling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.