just got back frm work..
an hour ago actually..
heeez..

wanted to sleep..but i dont noe..
something's troubling me..
shud i mention it here..
nah..
i think its just mind over matter...
maybe im being too pesimestic..
but sumtimes i felt dat my mind is totally taking control..
argh...
i dont noelah..
i dont want to stress myself thinking bout all tiz thingy..

anw..
was totally buzy at werk just now..wrapping and cashering..and wrapping again..

wah..and the queue was like so long..
of courselah..christmas is like few more days..
how time flies..

i received compliments from two guy customers.
one gave me a tip of two bucks..actually he asked me to go buy breakfast wit that money cause i did a gd job wit the wrapping..
cool kan????
seumur hidup aku keje kat watson takde satu manusie pon yang kasi aku tip..haaaaa

the other guy bought like ten box of chocalates requested to be wrapped individually..

seriously...
that moment of time...i was so stressed..


cause other customer were like waiting for their gifts to be wrapped..and i was like sweating..reali and the weather was like hot..mind you i did wrapping outside the store..

so i appologised and politely asked the cust to come back in half an hour time..
wen he came back he praised me..saying i did a good service..and he asked for my name la seh..
ape lagi kembang la cik fiqah kite...
heheheheheheheeee..

who knows my name cud appear in tmr paper with the title..
"wrapping with a gd service"
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!perasaan siak aku..

and i forgot to buy my parents their annivesary gifts..
boleh gituk ek??
haaa..
will be goin out later la wit my sis..

kla..aku nak jemur kain nie..
daaaa..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.