hahahahahahahahahahahaha!like finally i can upload the pics that were supposed to be uploaded in my previous entry...thanks to the 3rd sis using picassa..
so below are the collage of the pics..
-me wearing the cristmas hat wit my colleague..mcm bdak bodo gituk..-
me and rin
-me and rose
-me and my cuzin
and lastly asri..






hehheheheehheeee...so celebrated hari raya aidiladha yest..went to both my grandma's side..chatted and joke ard wit the cuzin on my mother's side...
hahahahaaaaaaa.

ate lots sia..
so proceed to my fathers side..
eat again..
omg..
mane tak makin naik badan aku nie..ish2
hmm..
so rushed to werk at 430..
and did i tell u dat dad drove tiz lorry..
a chiller lorry..
omg..
inside its like so feaking cold and pitch black..
mcm kat dlm ice box gituk..
hahahhaaa...
kla..gonna accompany mum to boon lay later..
chaozzzzzzz
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.