gonna make tiz short and quick..
cause the monitor of tiz comp has gone cuckoo..
suddenly went blank for no reason.

gd news-
i was SHORTLISTED for the nursing course.
thank god..

bad news-
shoot..
i misplaced my testimonial frm sec sch..
dammit!
haiz..where the hell sia..
its supposed to be inside the folder together wit my other certs.
and now its gone.
ya allah..
tlg la hambamu ini..

AND I WASTED MY FREAKING TIME AND EZLINK , WENT BACK TO MY SEC SCH TO GET ANOTHER COPY OF MY TESTIMONIAL.

before that i called and they say i could come down and get it.

den they say vp is not around..yadiyadiya..must find inside the store..bla..bla..wateva reason that is.

BOLEH GITUK??
excuse me..
that thing is like important k..
cause the interview is on tiz mon..
0920hrs ok..

so i left that building without the testi.
haizhaiz..

anw to boifie..
thanks for all ur positive advice and encouragement plus ur cheering up..
love u so much darling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.