the above pic is a four different types of asam masin..(i dont noe wat they called it in english)
not one not two but four!
hahahahaa..asri bought it for me..
sweet kan??
cause i had a terrible headache yest...
a nearly 2 hour of journey in the bus 30
frm kebangan plaza all the way to boon lay intchange..
ya i dozed off off but the whole journey was like so bumby it caused my head to like spin around..
hahahahahahaaha...

so before that accompanied mum and lil bro to outram health promotion board had his eye checked.
my dear lil bro need to wear specs i think.
poor him..
so mum adviced me to enquire the staff there bout the nursing course nearby at the nursing school..
unfortunately the nurse told me i need a qualification to get into dat school..
imagine my o level result sucks big time and they adviced me to retake.
boleh gituk???
ntah ek..aku mcm malas ah..hmm..
tgok la mcm mane ye..

so mum knew bout asri..
ade die ckp syarat2 pasal nak jadi menantu sume..
ibu nie ape la...
lek2 ah mum..
kite blom lagi matair..
like wat i said..
take one steps at a time...

okla..i wanna take my nap..

hate it wen im in tis situation again.
him,him and him...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.