watsup yo homies....
well..well..
i noe its been a while since i last update this rusty blog of mine..

wahahaakz...
firstly as i last mention in my previous entry..i did a bit of energy saving..haaa.mcm phm..
and at the same time the internet connection was down..so ya..i did a bit of energy saving la tuu kan..

well so many stuff had been goin on..
where shud i begin..
ya..

its almost a year weking at watsons..11 months counting..wow..
its unbelievable that ive werked there for quite a long time..hehehee
and christmas ard the corner..
as usual lots and lots of stock and promotion week is ard the corner..
haiya..so tiring sia.

then last weekend went out with a fren of mine..
can say that ive known him for quite some time..
we lost contact..simply because i was busy and ya no time to msg each other..
so he called again and ya decided to meet up..

watched quantum of sollace..
there were some parts which i really dont understand..
but the action part where mr james bond showed off some of his stunts were superb..
hahaha..especially the part where he was driving the boat and those mafias chased after him..
wowow..i like sia that part..

right after dat lets name this guy mr A,treated me breeks cafe..
and my god i tell u the food was like so very the ex..
but it was really worth it...
had lasagne..verry yummy..
and for dessert had brownies with ice cream...
yummylicious!!!!



but i did not finished the brownies..felt so bloated..
anw thanks again mr A for the treat..

wat else happened..

ya...i finally turned 20!!
hahahaa..thanks to those who wished me..

and those who gave me gifts..
-a lovely hoodie frm my dear nas..
-a watch frm my fourth sis
-a rip xchange wallet frm my second sis
-a pen frm my colleague
-a perlini silver necklace frm MR A of cos..

well some were so busy that they forgot..
haiz..nvmdla..maybe they were so busy wit their own life..

sumtimes i felt that most of my fren disappeared just like dat..
haiz.
well friends do come and go rite.
some did not even tell dat they changed the number or watsoever.
so devastating.
dala ek..suke ati ar..
2 to 10 later
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.